Are you a Foreign Company or Non- US Company doing business in the US?

What type of taxes will you face?  It depends.

There are two types of taxes to consider.
1. Indirect Taxes and
2. Direct Taxes

Depending on the situation, indirect tax or sales and use tax may be triggered -

Also, if there is "Permanent Establishment" then income taxes may also be due -

As you can see, this can be complex.  So it's impossible for any one person to know everything.  That's why we think a team is required -

Here's the type of strategy we see needed -


Popular posts from this blog

6 Steps to Starting Your Location Independent Business

Converting an LLC to an S Corp

Navigating the Post-Wayfair World

Perpetual Nomad? Is it possible to pay taxes nowhere?

Taxation of Digital Products