Showing posts from June, 2016

Making Tax Payments to HMRC

1.Bank details for online or telephone banking, CHAPS, Bacs You can make a transfer from your bank account by Faster Payments, CHAPS or Bacs. Your bill will tell you which account to pay in to. If you don’t have a bill, or you’re not sure, use HMRC Cumbernauld. Account details to use Sort code Account number Account name 08 32 10 12001039 HMRC Cumbernauld 08 32 10 12001020 HMRC Shipley If your account is overseas Bank identifier code (BIC) Account number (IBAN) Account name BARCGB22 GB62BARC20114770297690 HMRC Cumbernauld BARCGB22 GB03BARC20114783977692 HMRC Shipley

2. By cheque through the post

You can send a cheque by post to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).HMRC
BX5 5BD You don’t need to include a street name, city name or PO box with this address. If you have a reply envelope showing a different address (HMRC, Bradford BD98 1YY), you can still use the envelope to post your cheque. Allow 3 working days for your payment to reach HMRC. What to includeMake your cheque payable to ‘HM Revenue and Customs only’ f…